An add-in product for Microsoft Excel
- With one click, display a dialog listing
all the sheets in a workbook
- Go to any sheet by clicking on it in the list
- Rename, copy, move or delete sheets
- Hide sheets so users can not unhide manually
Download a trial version now!
The Sheet Navigator add-in for Microsoft Excel makes moving from sheet to sheet easy and fast! It is compatible with Microsoft Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016, and Office 365.
the click of a button
a dialog like the following displays a list of all
the sheets in a workbook:
The "H" besides a sheet name indicates it is hidden. To unhide a hidden sheet, just click on it! To re-hide, select it and click the Hide button.
You can easily:
- Go to any sheet by just clicking on it in the list
- Rename sheets
- Delete sheets
- Copy (duplicate) sheets
- Hide or Un-hide sheets. The hide feature gives you two options: A normal hide which allows one to unhide the sheet by Format Unhide. And a very hidden option where the sheet is not visible if one does Format/Sheet Hide. Hiding a sheet as very hidden is a great way to keep data protected.
- Rearrange the sheets by moving them up or down
- Insert new sheets
The top dropdown buttons allow you to change from sheet
to sheet. The large spinner buttons allow you to go from sheet to sheet
with just a click. The small spinner buttons change the zoom setting
of the sheet. And the five small buttons allow you to scroll around
Order online from our secure service.
Get delivery in
Customers who viewed the Sheet Navigator also viewed: