Stay Open Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Stay Open Assistant is 2.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
To upgrade to the latest version, download the latest install. It is a free add-in.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Jan 20, 2017 - Modified the install to display icons on users whose Excel release did not show.
- May 31, 2016 - Major modification due to changes with Excel 2016:
changes to Excel 2013 and 2016, the Stay Open Assistant no longer run
every time Excel closed. So we modified so that when one clicks
on the Stay Open Assistant button (titled "Close and Stay Open" and
found on the Time Savers tab, that it will close the file that is open
(with options to save) and then open a new workbook. Thus you do not
have to re-open Excel if you are closing your last open workbook.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- Various improvements - date not known
- June 1, 2013 - First release