Spreadsheet Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Spreadsheet Assistant is 12.7. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Modified the Conditional Select Assistants so one can select an entire workbook to search versus being required to select a range in the used range.
- Fixed a problem with dialogs being disabled in the compare two lists feature
- Updated the VisibleCells function
- Improvements made to the Favorite Files and Folders feature. One nice one is the ability to set font size to a larger font.
- Modified to work better with OneDrive and Cloud locations in the Cloud that save files with a http path or "\.." path
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Added a CountWord feature that
handles text copied from the Internet. Such text often contains "html
spaces" which prevent formula approaches from counting the words
- Fixed a bug in the Find Next Entry Down feature
the Classic File SaveAs To File Assistants. This can be added to the
Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) and is a much faster way to save a new
- Added a feature under Assistants, Edit Assistants to replace accented letters with keyboard letters
- Added new features to the compare range feature found under Assistants, Data Assistants
- Added a new feature to find the first cell beginning
with the text that is entered. This feature is found on the
Assistant's tab under Conditional Select.
- Minor improvements and a fix to the select every N
- Added the Find a Command feature to the bottom right corner of the Assistants Tab for fast access
- Improved the Find a Command feature to do fuzzy search. You can type in key words in any order for a search
the feature location of a found command to the search results and also
to the list of all commands found on the All Commands list
- - Further improved the Combined Cells into One feature
- Make the dialogs on saving or closing multiple files at one time much larger, which makes it easier to select files
- Improved the Combine Cells into One feature found under Assistants, Edit Assistants.