Sheet Navigator Improvements
The latest release of the Sheet Navigator is release 6.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- July 27, 2017 - A list of sheets to be deleted is displayed versus the count of the sheets
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- Mar 12, 2015 - Modified to advise if a worksheet is
partially corrupted so that it can be replaced, allowing the Sheet
Navigator to be used.
- Oct 23, 2014 - Release 5.0! We made major improvements:
- The Sheet Navigator dialog will remain on the screen while you work on your worksheets
can position the dialog anywhere. If you have multiple monitors, you
can display on a different monitor than the one with Excel.
you change workbooks, you can click on any sheet in the dialog from the
workbook that was active when you displayed the dialog and go back to
- There is an Update button that refreshes the list to the current workbook
- Numerous other improvements
24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Jan 30, 2014 - very minor dialog resizing change to make slightly smaller.
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- August 26, 2009 - Changed the name of the sheet rename feature to
eliminate a conflict with a same named feature in the Spreadsheet
Assistant. This allows the Spreadsheet Assistant feature to now
run if one has both programs loaded and selects Assistants, Sheet
Assistants, Rename Sheets.
- Mar 31, 2009 - Fixed a problem with renaming sheets that began recently, most likely when Microsoft did a patch to Excel.
- Oct 2, 2008 - Fixed a problem with the menu not loading in Excel 2007 for some users.
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and
add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add
another level of security and confidence in our products. It
allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in
Excel and still run our add-ins.
- June 11, 2007 - Modified so that users could select multiple
sheets at a time in the list of sheets and then perform actions on the
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003
- Minor menu modifications
- Added resizing capability so that one can set the width of the main dialog to any preferred size.
- Modified the Hide Sheet feature to allow two choices: normal sheet hide
where the sheet can be unhidden via Format
and very hidden
which requires the Sheet Navigator or a special macro to unhide.
- Minor changes to handle problems with Windows XP upgrade from Microsoft
- Modified to unhide "very hidden" sheets. Such
hiding and un-hiding can only be done by macros.