Sheet Navigator Improvements
The latest release of the Sheet Navigator is release 6.21. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Added buttons to adjust the length of the list box. Excel would not properly fit the list of worksheets to the list, thus making it hard to select the very last sheet.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- A list of sheets to be deleted is displayed versus the count of the sheets
- Modified to advise if a worksheet is
partially corrupted so that it can be replaced, allowing the Sheet
Navigator to be used.
- The Sheet Navigator dialog will remain on the screen while you work on your worksheets
can position the dialog anywhere. If you have multiple monitors, you
can display on a different monitor than the one with Excel.
you change workbooks, you can click on any sheet in the dialog from the
workbook that was active when you displayed the dialog and go back to
- There is an Update button that refreshes the list to the current workbook
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Minor installation improvements
- Changed the name of the sheet rename feature to
eliminate a conflict with a same named feature in the Spreadsheet
- Fixed a problem with renaming sheets that began recently, most likely when Microsoft did a patch to Excel.
- Modified so that users could select multiple
sheets at a time in the list of sheets and then perform actions on the
- Minor menu modifications
- Added resizing capability so that one can set the width of the main dialog to any preferred size.
- Modified the Hide Sheet feature to allow two choices: normal sheet hide
where the sheet can be unhidden via Format
and very hidden
which requires the Sheet Navigator or a special macro to unhide.
- Minor changes to handle problems with Windows XP upgrade from Microsoft
- Modified to unhide "very hidden" sheets. Such
hiding and un-hiding can only be done by macros.