Sensitivity Chart Creator Improvements
The latest release of the Sensitivity Chart Creator is release 4.01. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Jan 18, 2018 - Code review. Improved label position and fixes for recent Office 365/Excel 2016 updates.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 2.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- June 19, 2009 - Modified to solve a problem with opening the help file.
- June 4, 2009 - Modified to reduce the file size.
- Sept 24, 2008 - Modified to prevent an overflow error in the code on very large workbooks.