Pivot Table Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Pivot Table Assistant is release 5.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- Sept 11, 2014 - Added the drop down list of commands to
the Pivot Table Options tab (this tab appears when one clicks on a
- July 27, 2014 - Add an option to toggle how
new formulas referring to cells in a pivot table. The option toggles
from =GetPivotData(...) to and from the classic Excel formula =cell
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs
not always appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has
two or more monitors.
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- Nov 2, 2009
- Fixed a problem with the about box re-appearing if about selected.
- Modified the appearance of the last button in Excel 2007 to prevent Excel 2007 from changing the button image
- July 8, 2008 - Modified to remove an un-needed button
22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications
needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our
installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate
from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our
products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high
security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
27, 2007 - Modified to store which command bars are hidden when a pivot
table is updated and set them back to hidden after the update, versus
letting Excel display the hidden command bars.
- April 25, 2007 - Improved the selection of the pivot table range when expanding a pivot table.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003
- Minor change for French version of Excel pivot tables