Pivot Table Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Pivot Table Assistant is release 5.3. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Fixed a problem with single file installations where a support file was missing. Most users install with the Productivity Suite, and all files are present.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Minor speed improvemetns
- Product review and improvements
- Added the drop down list of commands to
the Pivot Table Options tab (this tab appears when one clicks on a
- Add an option to toggle how
new formulas referring to cells in a pivot table. The option toggles
from =GetPivotData(...) to and from the classic Excel formula =cell
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs
not always appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has
two or more monitors.
- Minor installation improvements
- Improved the selection of the pivot table range when expanding a pivot table.