Pivot Table Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Pivot Table Assistant is release 5.0. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- Sept 11, 2014 - Added the drop down list of commands to the Pivot Table Options tab (this tab appears when one clicks on a pivot table)
- July 27, 2014 - Add an option to toggle how new formulas referring to cells in a pivot table. The option toggles from =GetPivotData(...) to and from the classic Excel formula =cell reference
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- Nov 2, 2009
- Fixed a problem with the about box re-appearing if about selected.
- Modified the appearance of the last button in Excel 2007 to prevent Excel 2007 from changing the button image
- July 8, 2008 - Modified to remove an un-needed button
- May 22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- April 27, 2007 - Modified to store which command bars are hidden when a pivot table is updated and set them back to hidden after the update, versus letting Excel display the hidden command bars.
- April 25, 2007 - Improved the selection of the pivot table range when expanding a pivot table.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003
- Minor change for French version of Excel pivot tables