Password Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Password Assistant is 5.2. It is Excel 2007-2021 and Office 365 compatible
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Reviewed code, made efficiency improvements
- Modified to remember passwords and settings used during the current Excel session
- Minor dialog improvements
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Minor installation improvements
- Minor menu improvements
- Added additional options on password protecting multiple files at one time.
- Fixed a destination folder problem with protecting and saving at one time
- Added options to open multiple password protected workbooks at one time
- Fixed a problem with the option to not allow selection not always being set if the options were unchecked.
- Modified to fix a problem with passwords not being added for some users.
Made selecting a batch of worksheets an option.