Merge Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Merge Assistant is release 6.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- Feb 24, 2015 - Minor dialog improvments
24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Feb 25, 2014 - Added a feature to merge multiple rows into one
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Jan 15, 2014 - Release 5.0
a major new feature that merges entries in columns on identical rows so
that all identical rows have the same set of entries in the selected
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- May 6, 2009 - Added an option to create merged cells as hyperlinks
- July 8, 2008 - Modified to give the option to use cell
appearance as the basis of merging cells. This allows one to
merge cells that have been formatted with leading zeros and to retain
the leading zeros.
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and
add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add
another level of security and confidence in our products. It
allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in
Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003
- Fixed a problem with output cells formatted as text
- Fixed a problem with output to a new workbook or new worksheet