Merge Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Merge Assistant is release 6.0. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- Feb 24, 2015 - Minor dialog improvments
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Feb 25, 2014 - Added a feature to merge multiple rows into one
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Jan 15, 2014 - Release 5.0
- Added a major new feature that merges entries in columns on identical rows so that all identical rows have the same set of entries in the selected columns.
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- May 6, 2009 - Added an option to create merged cells as hyperlinks
- July 8, 2008 - Modified to give the option to use cell appearance as the basis of merging cells. This allows one to merge cells that have been formatted with leading zeros and to retain the leading zeros.
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003
- Fixed a problem with output cells formatted as text
- Fixed a problem with output to a new workbook or new worksheet