Merge Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Merge Assistant is release 6.2. It is Excel 2007-2021 and Office 365 compatible.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Minor dialog improvments
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Added a feature to merge multiple rows into one
- Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
a major new feature that merges entries in columns on identical rows so
that all identical rows have the same set of entries in the selected
- Minor installation improvements
- Added an option to create merged cells as hyperlinks
- Modified to give the option to use cell
appearance as the basis of merging cells. This allows one to
merge cells that have been formatted with leading zeros and to retain
the leading zeros.