List Searcher Improvements
The latest release of the List Searcher is 4.0. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Apr 7, 2014 - Modified how the destination column for marker entries or matching word entries is selected to avoid an incorrect address causing a need to reselect the column.
- Apr 6, 2014 - Modified to have a word match search versus text match
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Oct 14, 2013 - Expanded the range that could be check for matches to multiple columns
- Sept 2, 2013 - Added a check of the data on a worksheet to see if has been converted to an Excel data list, and if so, advise the user to convert back to a normal Excel range before using the add-in. A bug in Excel requires this. As few users use Excel data lists, few are impacted.
- May 18, 2013
- Fix coloring option on comparing two lists. Update for 2013 had accidentally removed.
- Minor menu improvements
- March 9, 3013 - release 3.01 - Technical fix for a few installations of Office. The fix avoids the user from having to repair Office. An upgrade exe will be released when new features are added as only a few users may be affected. Affected users were getting a compile error due to a problem with the installation of Office.
- March 7, 2013 - Release 3.0 - Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Dec 13, 2012
- Added an option to list all entries in "List B" that are contained in "List A"
- Improved the dialogs by using a "List A" and "List B" approach
- Oct 31, 2011 - Fixed a problem with copied rows appearing too far down when title rows specified
- Added a compare two range feature that identifies cells in one range that are not in another range.
- Aug 12, 2010 - Fixed a problem in selecting a range for one of the features
- June 1, 2010 - Release 2.0 - Excel 2010 compatible
- Jan 1, 2010 - release 1.0