List Searcher Improvements
The latest release of the List Searcher is 5.0. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Improved find of words within a text string. Now, words like " car " can be found if by themselves. Instructions on how to do are provided in the How to Use instructions. Oct 5, 2020 - Fixed a problems with dialogs being grayed out in some situations
- Fixed a problem with Excel incorrectly selected all cells in rare situations. Caused by a Excel bug.
- Minor improvements
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Modified how the destination column
for marker entries or matching word entries is selected to avoid an
incorrect address causing a need to reselect the column.
- Modified to have a word match search versus text match
- Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Expanded the range that could be check for matches to multiple columns
- Added a check of the data on a worksheet to see if has been
converted to an Excel data list, and if so, advise the user to convert
back to a normal Excel range before using the add-in. A bug in
Excel requires this. As few users use Excel data lists, few are
- Minor menu improvements