List Searcher Improvements
The latest release of the List Searcher is 4.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Apr 7, 2014 - Modified how the destination column
for marker entries or matching word entries is selected to avoid an
incorrect address causing a need to reselect the column.
- Apr 6, 2014 - Modified to have a word match search versus text match
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Oct 14, 2013 - Expanded the range that could be check for matches to multiple columns
2, 2013 - Added a check of the data on a worksheet to see if has been
converted to an Excel data list, and if so, advise the user to convert
back to a normal Excel range before using the add-in. A bug in
Excel requires this. As few users use Excel data lists, few are
- May 18, 2013
- Fix coloring option on comparing two lists. Update for 2013 had accidentally removed.
- Minor menu improvements
9, 3013 - release 3.01 - Technical fix for a few installations of
Office. The fix avoids the user from having to repair
Office. An upgrade exe will be released when new features are
added as only a few users may be affected. Affected users were
getting a compile error due to a problem with the installation of
- March 7, 2013 - Release 3.0 - Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Dec 13, 2012
- Added an option to list all entries in "List B" that are contained in "List A"
- Improved the dialogs by using a "List A" and "List B" approach
- Oct 31, 2011 - Fixed a problem with copied rows appearing too far down when title rows specified
- Added a compare two range feature that identifies cells in one range that are not in another range.
- Aug 12, 2010 - Fixed a problem in selecting a range for one of the features
- June 1, 2010 - Release 2.0 - Excel 2010 compatible
- Jan 1, 2010 - release 1.0