Data Extraction Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Data Extraction Assistant is 5.3. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Added export of worksheets as DIF and CSV files
- Product review and improvements
- Modified to prevent cursor from changing to a normal
cursor from the waiting cursor while work is still being done.
- Improved the speed of the data extraction and fixed a
problem with formatted, indented text when doing a fast extraction to
- Fixed a problem with extracting data to multiple sheets if the extraction entries were only numbers
- Fixed the dialog that asks for row titles to allow the option "no row titles" to work.
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Minor change to handle special characters
- Very minor ease of use change.
- JModified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Added a one click quick data extraction feature that
extracts all matching rows to a new worksheet for the cells that were
- Minor installation improvements
- Modified so that empty cells in the sort column are also extracted.
- Added a super fast data extractor. We did 750,000 rows
to multiple sheets in 15 seconds. On a two year old computer.