Data Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Data Assistant is release 5.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Mar 8, 2017
- Improved the display of status messages while data is being processed
a problem with display of the output caused by a bug in Excel's column
autofit command that caused the output sheet to appear empty until one
left the sheet and returned to it.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- July 27, 2014 - Added an option to take a long column of data and split into many columns
24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- May 22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and
add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add
another level of security and confidence in our products. It
allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in
Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003
- Increased the number of header columns
to 50 and number of header rows to 50 (previous limit was 10 each) and
optimized the code for faster performance.
- Fixed a problem if dates are in the title rows and the regional settings for the PC are not US.
- Added additional options for handling concatenation of title rows
- Modified to fix a problem with Turkish version of Excel.