Data Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Data Assistant is release 5.2. It is Excel 2007-2021 and Office 365 compatible.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Improved the display of status messages while data is being processed
a problem with display of the output caused by a bug in Excel's column
autofit command that caused the output sheet to appear empty until one
left the sheet and returned to it.
- Added an option to take a long column of data and split into many columns
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Minor installation improvements