Compare Columns Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Compare Columns Assistant is 3.01. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible
Do the following to get the Office 2016 release.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- May 31, 2016 - Improved the dialogs
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Feb 17, 2014 - Minor menu improvements. Removed restrictions on formulas in the data.
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Sept 2, 2013 - Added a check of the data on a worksheet to see if has been converted to an Excel data list, and if so, advise the user to convert back to a normal Excel range before using the add-in. A bug in Excel requires this. As few users use Excel data lists, few are impacted.
- Aug 6, 2013 - Fixed an issue with writing a marking entry if entries not found in the second comparison column.
- May 7, 2013 - Shareware version released.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- May 31, 2012 - Fixed a problem where Excel was returning currency format as part of the cell value, resulting in no matches being found
- Feb 20, 2012 - Fixed a problem some users have due to their installation of Office missing a file
- Sept 20, 2011 - Added an option to compare columns without comparing the data next to the columns.
- Aug 24, 2011 - Minor dialog changes
- Aug 15, 2011 - Release 1.0