Compare Columns Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Compare Columns Assistant is 3.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- May 31, 2016 - Improved the dialogs
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Feb 17, 2014 - Minor menu improvements. Removed restrictions on formulas in the data.
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
2, 2013 - Added a check of the data on a worksheet to see if has been
converted to an Excel data list, and if so, advise the user to convert
back to a normal Excel range before using the add-in. A bug in
Excel requires this. As few users use Excel data lists, few are
- Aug 6, 2013 - Fixed an issue with writing a marking entry if entries not found in the second comparison column.
- May 7, 2013 - Shareware version released.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
31, 2012 - Fixed a problem where Excel was returning currency format as
part of the cell value, resulting in no matches being found
- Feb 20, 2012 - Fixed a problem some users have due to their installation of Office missing a file
- Sept 20, 2011 - Added an option to compare columns without comparing the data next to the columns.
- Aug 24, 2011 - Minor dialog changes
- Aug 15, 2011 - Release 1.0