Compare Columns Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Compare Columns Assistant is 3.2. It is Excel 2007-2021 and Office 365 compatible
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Improved the dialogs
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Minor menu improvements. Removed restrictions on formulas in the data.
- Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Added a check of the data on a worksheet to see if has been
converted to an Excel data list, and if so, advise the user to convert
back to a normal Excel range before using the add-in. A bug in
Excel requires this. As few users use Excel data lists, few are
- Fixed an issue with writing a marking entry if entries not found in the second comparison column.
- Fixed a problem where Excel was returning currency format as
part of the cell value, resulting in no matches being found
- Fixed a problem some users have due to their installation of Office missing a file