Column Navigator Improvements
The latest release of the Column Navigator is release 5.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Mar 10, 2014
- Eliminated the modeless option as this was causing confusion when similar worksheets were opened.
- Fixed a problem with displaying dialogs in Excel 2013
- Fixed a problem with sorting by titles not staying clicked
- Jan 28, 2014 - Minor change in how toolbar is displayed
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in
using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another
level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users
to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and
still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003
- Added a feature to display the column titles in sorted order
- Added a feature to allow one to change column width
- Added a feature to show the column widths of all columns