Column Navigator Improvements
The latest release of the Column Navigator is release 5.2. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Eliminated the modeless option as this was causing confusion when similar worksheets were opened.
- Fixed a problem with displaying dialogs
- Fixed a problem with sorting by titles not staying clicked
- Minor change in how toolbar is displayed
- JModified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Minor installation improvements
- Added a feature to display the column titles in sorted order
- Added a feature to allow one to change column width
- Added a feature to show the column widths of all columns