Cell Color Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Cell Color Assistant is release 5.3. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Improved messages
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Fixed a problem with the last 3 of the 20 allowed
color buttons, where the setting to modify entire rows was not being
- Updated the latest release (5) for a bug when running in Excel 64 bit
- Modified to allow the user description to appear as the button label
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Fixed a problem specifying a cell's font and background as the button's colors
- Added a check in case a needed subfolder can not be created
- Added an "as is" option on font and background color
- Fixed a problem with displaying the selected colors while creating a button when no workbook open
- Modified the clear background to set to no fill versus white fill.
- Fix for 64 bit Excel
- Color buttons can now be created and added directly to Excel's quick access toolbar
- Buttons can be set to any font and background color that Excel supports
- Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft
- Added the capability to color entire rows and columns versus just the selected cells
- Improved the dialogs
help file and exercise file.