Cell Color Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Cell Color Assistant is release 5.02. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Nov 16, 2016 - Fixed a problem with the last 3 of the 20 allowed
color buttons, where the setting to modify entire rows was not being
- Oct 25, 2015 - Updated the latest release (5) for a bug when running in Excel 64 bit
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- Mar 12, 2015 - Modified to allow the user description to appear as the button label
24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Apr 4, 2014 - Fixed a problem specifying a cell's font and background as the button's colors
- Aug 30, 2013
- Added a check in case a needed subfolder can not be created
- June 19, 2013
- Added an "as is" option on font and background color
- Fixed a problem with displaying the selected colors while creating a button when no workbook open
- March 30, 2013 - Release 4.01
- Modified the clear background to set to no fill versus white fill.
- Fix for 64 bit Excel
- March 7, 2013 - Release 4.0 - Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Color buttons can now be created and added directly to Excel's quick access toolbar
- Buttons can be set to any font and background color that Excel supports
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and
add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add
another level of security and confidence in our products. It
allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in
Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003.
- Added the capability to color entire rows and columns versus just the selected cells
- Improved the dialogs
help file and exercise file.
- Added a select cells based on format feature