Unique Extractor Improvements
The latest release of the Unique Extractor is release 4.2. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Minor installation improvements
- Fixed a problem with one of the output destination options not working if it is the first one checked.
- Modified the option to extract using an IF test
to either color or mark (cell entry) the rows in the source data that
are true for the IF test. Extraction to a new worksheet is now
optional for IF tests.