Unique Extractor Improvements
The latest release of the Unique Extractor is release 4.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 2.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- May 26, 2009 - Fixed a problem with one of the output destination options no working if it is the first one checked.
- Mar 16, 2009 - Modified the option to extract using an IF test
to either color or mark (cell entry) the rows in the source data that
are true for the IF test. Extraction to a new worksheet is now
optional for IF tests.
- Jan 26, 2009 - First release