To Do List Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the To Do List Assistant is release 5.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- June 2, 2014 - Minor code modification on opening
one's default to do file to eliminate impression it was modified when
it was only opened.
- May 5, 2014
an extract colored cells - Colored cells can be extracted from a
range or from selected sheets. Very useful if you have multiple
to do worksheets and wish to extract the high priority colored entries.
- Added a feature to automatically open your default to do workbook whenever Excel is open.
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Dec 16, 2013 - Minor fix for toolbar location for Excel 2013 users
- Oct 7, 2013
- Modified the menu options to make opening one's default to do workbook easier and simpler
- Modified the display tasks feature to have it work on all workbooks, not just one's default to do workbook
- June 17, 2014
- Added additional buttons to the To Do List toolbar - move selected cells up, down or anywhere.
- Modified the feature that shows the list of jobs/tasks to show if such are in multiple columns
- Added a strike through feature, and move cell features
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- June 12, 2009 - Fixed a problem where the To Do Assistant would not
work in Excel 2007 after some technical changes to reduce file size in
- May 22, 2009 - Technical changes to reduce file size
- June 28, 2008 - Modified so that ALT-O does not activate the
To Do List Assistant due to a conflict with other commands using this
key stroke combination.
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and
add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add
another level of security and confidence in our products. It
allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in
Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003