To Do List Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the To Do List Assistant is release 5.3. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Modified to work better with OneDrive and Cloud locations in the Cloud that save files with a http path or "\.." path
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- J Minor code modification on opening
one's default to do file to eliminate impression it was modified when
it was only opened.
an extract colored cells - Colored cells can be extracted from a
range or from selected sheets. Very useful if you have multiple
to do worksheets and wish to extract the high priority colored entries.
- Added a feature to automatically open your default to do workbook whenever Excel is open.
- JModified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Modified the menu options to make opening one's default to do workbook easier and simpler
- Modified the display tasks feature to have it work on all workbooks, not just one's default to do workbook
- Modified the feature that shows the list of jobs/tasks to show if such are in multiple columns
- Added a strike through feature, and move cell features