To Do List Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the To Do List Assistant is release 5.0. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- June 2, 2014 - Minor code modification on opening one's default to do file to eliminate impression it was modified when it was only opened.
- May 5, 2014
- Added an extract colored cells - Colored cells can be extracted from a range or from selected sheets. Very useful if you have multiple to do worksheets and wish to extract the high priority colored entries.
- Added a feature to automatically open your default to do workbook whenever Excel is open.
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Dec 16, 2013 - Minor fix for toolbar location for Excel 2013 users
- Oct 7, 2013
- Modified the menu options to make opening one's default to do workbook easier and simpler
- Modified the display tasks feature to have it work on all workbooks, not just one's default to do workbook
- June 17, 2014
- Added additional buttons to the To Do List toolbar - move selected cells up, down or anywhere.
- Modified the feature that shows the list of jobs/tasks to show if such are in multiple columns
- Added a strike through feature, and move cell features
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- June 12, 2009 - Fixed a problem where the To Do Assistant would not work in Excel 2007 after some technical changes to reduce file size in 2003
- May 22, 2009 - Technical changes to reduce file size
- June 28, 2008 - Modified so that ALT-O does not activate the To Do List Assistant due to a conflict with other commands using this key stroke combination.
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003