Significant Digit Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Significant Digit Assistant is release 6.0. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 4.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- Nov 27, 2009 - Minor dialog change
- May 22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- June 7, 2007 - Fixed a problem with negative numbers returning an error value instead of a numeric value in Excel 2007
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003
- Added a feature to align decimals points and improved the menus.
- Combined two dialogs to simplify
- Fixed zero values so that they return zero.
- Added an option to return text values instead of #value if the Significant
Digit function is applied to a text value.
- Modified to activate sheet to
be modified to insure user has selected the right range
- Modified to give the option to format using
a thousand separator
- Modified to return #value instead of zero if a negative number of
significant digits are specified