Significant Digit Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Significant Digit Assistant is release 6.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Fixed to remove install as add-in failure warning even though the add-in installed. Problem was most likely caused by a Microsoft update.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Minor installation improvements
- Minor dialog changes
- Fixed a problem with negative numbers returning an error value instead of a numeric value
- Added a feature to align decimals points and improved the menus.
- Combined two dialogs to simplify
- Fixed zero values so that they return zero.
- Added an option to return text values instead of #value if the Significant
Digit function is applied to a text value.
- Modified to activate sheet to
be modified to insure user has selected the right range
- Modified to give the option to format using
a thousand separator
- Modified to return #value instead of zero if a negative number of
significant digits are specified