Significant Digit Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Significant Digit Assistant is release 6.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 4.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- Nov 27, 2009 - Minor dialog change
- May 22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and
add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add
another level of security and confidence in our products. It
allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in
Excel and still run our add-ins.
- June 7, 2007 - Fixed a problem with negative numbers returning an error value instead of a numeric value in Excel 2007
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003
- Added a feature to align decimals points and improved the menus.
- Combined two dialogs to simplify
- Fixed zero values so that they return zero.
- Added an option to return text values instead of #value if the Significant
Digit function is applied to a text value.
- Modified to activate sheet to
be modified to insure user has selected the right range
- Modified to give the option to format using
a thousand separator
- Modified to return #value instead of zero if a negative number of
significant digits are specified