Sheet Change Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Sheet Change Assistant is release 2.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- June 21, 2016 - Fixed a problem with the Sheet Change Assistant opening when Ecel opens.
- May 31, 2016- Improved the dialog sizing and positioning features
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
12, 2015 - Modified to advise if a worksheet is partially corrupted so
that it can be replaced, allowing the Sheet Change Assistant to be
- Feb 24, 2015 - Fixed a problem with the worksheet list box not resizing to the last set size
- Nov 29, 2014
buttons to open File Assistant and Favorite Bookmarks direct from the
Sheet Change Assistant list of recently viewed sheets. Also added
a button to display Excel's file open dialog.
- Added an option to auto open when Excel is opened.
- Nov 10, 2014 - Added an option to show only visible worksheets.
- Oct 24, 2014 - Released modeless version and fixed dialog location issue on multi-monitor PCs
- April 4, 2014 - Release 1.0