Row to Column Viewer Improvements
The latest release of the Row to Column Viewer is release 4.3. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Fixed a problem with the main dialog not displaying centered in Excel on multi-monitor PCs
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Modified the display two rows at the same time feature to work off of filtered lists.
- Added an option to display
not only the current row, but the next row. This is a very useful
feature when comparing content in two rows to see what is different.
- Added an option to display the single list box as an extra wide list box to better view a row's content
- Modified so that double clicking on a blank
area of the dialog updates the dialog. This also allows one to
quickly change to any row by clicking on a row and then double clicking
on the dialog (one can edit cells and select rows while the dialog is