Row to Column Viewer Improvements
The latest release of the Row to Column Viewer is release 4.0. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 2.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- Mar 7, 2007 - Modified the display two rows at the same time feature to work off of filtered lists.
- Mar 1, 2008:
- Added an option to display not only the current row, but the next row. This is a very useful feature when comparing content in two rows to see what is different.
- Added an option to display the single list box as an extra wide list box to better view a row's content
- Feb 25, 2008 - Modified so that double clicking on a blank area of the dialog updates the dialog. This also allows one to quickly change to any row by clicking on a row and then double clicking on the dialog (one can edit cells and select rows while the dialog is displayed)
- February 15, 2008 - Row to Column Viewer released