Row to Column Viewer Improvements
The latest release of the Row to Column Viewer is release 4.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 2.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft
- Mar 7, 2007 - Modified the display two rows at the same time feature to work off of filtered lists.
- Mar 1, 2008:
- Added an option to display
not only the current row, but the next row. This is a very useful
feature when comparing content in two rows to see what is different.
- Added an option to display the single list box as an extra wide list box to better view a row's content
- Feb 25, 2008 - Modified so that double clicking on a blank
area of the dialog updates the dialog. This also allows one to
quickly change to any row by clicking on a row and then double clicking
on the dialog (one can edit cells and select rows while the dialog is
- February 15, 2008 - Row to Column Viewer released