Row Extractor Improvements
The latest release of the Row Extractor is 4.2. It is Excel 2007-2021 and Office 365 compatible.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Added a feature to just extract selected rows to another worksheet.
- Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Fixed a problem with a new dialog not displaying properly when its middle tab was clicked.
- Fixed a problem with setting page setup that happens in a fairly unique situation
- Added print options to help user print extracts
- Improved the menu arrangement
- Automatically remove cell borders
- Provide an option to add page breaks if multiple rows extracted to one sheet
- Removed copying of cell text wrap and merge settings to provide a better output
- Modified to provide an option to color extracted cells if they match a test values. Test values can be saved for reuse.
- Modified to retain color and other cell formatting when cells are extracted.
- Minor menu improvements