Row Extractor Improvements
The latest release of the Row Extractor is 4.0. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Feb 25, 2014 - Added a feature to just extract selected rows to another worksheet.
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- March 30, 2013 - Release 3.01 - Fixed a problem with a new dialog not displaying properly when its middle tab was clicked.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version (3.0) with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Sept 5, 2010 - Fixed a problem with setting page setup that happens in a fairly unique situation
- Aug 12, 2010 - Added print options to help user print extracts
- June 1, 2010 - Release 2.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- Oct 21, 2009
- Improved the menu arrangement
- Automatically remove cell borders
- Provide an option to add page breaks if multiple rows extracted to one sheet
- Mar 20, 2009 - Removed copying of cell text wrap and merge settings to provide a better output
- Mar 16, 2009
- Modified to provide an option to color extracted cells if they match a test values. Test values can be saved for reuse.
- Modified to retain color and other cell formatting when cells are extracted.
- Oct 2, 2008 - Minor menu improvements