Row Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Row Assistant is release 4.0. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- Jan 9, 2015
- Added a quick row filter option.
- Improved the options on the multi-featured row filtering option
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- June 14, 2013 - 3.02 - Fixed a problem with running in 2010 on a 64 bit version of Windows
- March 9, 2013 - Release 3.0.1 - Technical fix for a few installations of Office. The fix avoids the user from having to repair Office. An upgrade exe will be released when new features are added as only a few users may be affected. Affected users were getting a compile error due to a problem with the installation of Office.
- March 7, 2013 - Release 3.0 - Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 2.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- Jan 26, 2009 - release 1.0