Row Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Row Assistant is release 4.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- Jan 9, 2015
- Added a quick row filter option.
- Improved the options on the multi-featured row filtering option
24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.Jan 27,
2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English
versions of Excel
- June 14, 2013 - 3.02 - Fixed a problem with running in 2010 on a 64 bit version of Windows
9, 2013 - Release 3.0.1 - Technical fix for a few installations of
Office. The fix avoids the user from having to repair
Office. An upgrade exe will be released when new features are
added as only a few users may be affected. Affected users were
getting a compile error due to a problem with the installation of
- March 7, 2013 - Release 3.0 - Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 2.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- Jan 26, 2009 - release 1.0