Report Runner Improvements
The latest release of the Report Runner is release 8.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- Sept 15, 2014 - Fixed a problem with the 64 bit Excel version not running.
- July 1, 2014
how output to an Excel file is written so that use of currency format
does not change the value of a cell to the formatted value
a problem with a list box not displaying as a result of the June 24 fix
- a positioning line of code changed the position of the list box
instead of the dialog.
- June 24, 2014
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the center of
the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 6.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- Apr 17, 2009 - Modified the main menu to be easier to use. Modified
to allow multiple copies to be printed, to turn off collation, and to
allow use of start and end pages so only a set of the pages in a print
area can be printed.
- Aug 25, 2008 - Modified to eliminate need to have shared
worksheets unprotected if rows and columns do not need to be unhidden
or hidden as part of a report's setup
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft
- Apr 14, 2008 - Fixed a problem with exporting reports to a file
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and
add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add
another level of security and confidence in our products. It
allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in
Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 5 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003
- Fixed a problem with reports using the indirect function when exported to an Excel file for e-mailing.