Report Runner Improvements
The latest release of the Report Runner is release 8.3. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Modified to work better with OneDrive and Cloud locations in the Cloud that save files with a http path or "\.." path
Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
how output to an Excel file is written so that use of currency format
does not change the value of a cell to the formatted value
a problem with a list box not displaying as a result of the June 24 fix
- a positioning line of code changed the position of the list box
instead of the dialog.
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the center of
the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Minor installation improvements
- Modified the main menu to be easier to use.
to allow multiple copies to be printed, to turn off collation, and to
allow use of start and end pages so only a set of the pages in a print
area can be printed.
- Modified to eliminate need to have shared
worksheets unprotected if rows and columns do not need to be unhidden
or hidden as part of a report's setup