Report Runner Improvements
The latest release of the Report Runner is release 8.0. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- Sept 15, 2014 - Fixed a problem with the 64 bit Excel version not running.
- July 1, 2014
- Fixed how output to an Excel file is written so that use of currency format does not change the value of a cell to the formatted value
- Fixed a problem with a list box not displaying as a result of the June 24 fix - a positioning line of code changed the position of the list box instead of the dialog.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 6.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- Apr 17, 2009 - Modified the main menu to be easier to use. Modified to allow multiple copies to be printed, to turn off collation, and to allow use of start and end pages so only a set of the pages in a print area can be printed.
- Aug 25, 2008 - Modified to eliminate need to have shared worksheets unprotected if rows and columns do not need to be unhidden or hidden as part of a report's setup
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- Apr 14, 2008 - Fixed a problem with exporting reports to a file
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 5 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003
- Fixed a problem with reports using the indirect function when exported to an Excel file for e-mailing.