Random Number Generator Improvements
The latest release of the Random Number Generator is release 6.2. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Code review, improvements made
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not
always appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two
or more monitors.
- Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Minor installation improvements
- Modified to allow the user to specify an exclusion range that
overlaps the destination range for unique random numbers to be
generated in a range of cells.
- Modified to make the initial setting for unique numbers to be on.
- Modified to allow random numbers up to 15 digits (999999999999999) to be generated
- Modified range selection dialogs to eliminate
possible false cancels caused by problems in either the installation of
Office or in a worksheet. Modified the algorithm on insuring
random numbers are unique across multiple columns to avoid duplicate
numbers in certain circumstances.
- Modified to add a option to generate N random numbers