Quick Chart Creator Improvements
The latest release of the Quick Chart Creator is release 9.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- Feb 24, 2015 - Removed a restriction on number of data points on a line
24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Dec 16, 2013 - Minor fix for toolbar location for Excel 2013 users
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 7.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- May 22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and
add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add
another level of security and confidence in our products. It
allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in
Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 23, 2007 - Fixed problems where code for Excel 2007 charts did not work in Excel 2003
- March 21, 2007 - Version 6 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003
- Fixed a problem with local range names that
could happen if one duplicated a worksheet
- Modified to fix a problem with renaming quick charts
- Up to 7 comparison lines can not be shown on a quick chart
- A "Camera" feature has been added to allow pictures to be created
of any chart. These pictures can then be easily e-mailed to
- "Previous" buttons added to all dialogs
- Numerous other improvements.