Multi-Chart Creator Improvements
The latest release of the Multi-Chart Creator is release 6.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Dec 9, 2015 - Modified to link chart titles to cells so that changes to the cells automatically update the charts
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Oct 28, 2013 - Modified to work with pie charts
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Jan 28, 2011 - Renamed to Multi-Chart Creator
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- December 29, 2008 - Added a feature to copy charts to individual chart sheets or worksheets.
- August 12, 2008 - Modified to add zeros to blank cells to prevent Excel from having problems creating charts
22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications
needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from
- May 20, 2008 - Fixed a problem with printing multiple
charts. Added a feature to copy the chart page setup from the
first chart to all of the charts just prior to printing the charts.
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and
add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add
another level of security and confidence in our products. It
allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in
Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003.
- Fixed a problem with position and size changes not being done under certain circumstances
so that Legend shows up in the position change list box if it is added
back to the charts. And if removed from the charts it is removed
from the position change list box.