Multi-Chart Creator Improvements
The latest release of the Multi-Chart Creator is release 6.01. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Dec 9, 2015 - Modified to link chart titles to cells so that changes to the cells automatically update the charts
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Oct 28, 2013 - Modified to work with pie charts
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Jan 28, 2011 - Renamed to Multi-Chart Creator
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- December 29, 2008 - Added a feature to copy charts to individual chart sheets or worksheets.
- August 12, 2008 - Modified to add zeros to blank cells to prevent Excel from having problems creating charts
22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications
needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from
- May 20, 2008 - Fixed a problem with printing multiple
charts. Added a feature to copy the chart page setup from the
first chart to all of the charts just prior to printing the charts.
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and
add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add
another level of security and confidence in our products. It
allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in
Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003.
- Fixed a problem with position and size changes not being done under certain circumstances
so that Legend shows up in the position change list box if it is added
back to the charts. And if removed from the charts it is removed
from the position change list box.