Multi-Cell Goal Seeker Improvements
The latest release of the Multi-Cell Goal Seeker is release 6.03. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Sept 26, 2016 - Fixed a problem for some users where the option to
set individual cell goal values by selecting a range of cells was
- Sept 28, 2015 - Added an option to automatically run
multiple iterations of goal seek for situations where a single pass is
not adequate due to model interdependencies.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Apr 1, 2012 - Minor changes for the evaluation version
- June 1, 2010 - Release 4.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- June 17, 2009 - Streamlined the code. Modified to skip non-formula cells the selection of cells to be goal set.
- Mar 17, 2009 - Modified to fix a problem where Excel would not
return the result of goal seeking unless the screen was refreshed.
- May 22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and
add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add
another level of security and confidence in our products. It
allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in
Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 3 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003
- Modified to handle target cells which converge to an error value during the goal seeking process.