Multi-Cell Goal Seeker Improvements
The latest release of the Multi-Cell Goal Seeker is release 6.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 26, 2016- Fixed a problem for some users where the option to
set individual cell goal values by selecting a range of cells was
- Sept 28, 2015 - Added an option to automatically run
multiple iterations of goal seek for situations where a single pass is
not adequate due to model interdependencies.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Apr 1, 2012 - Minor changes for the evaluation version
- June 1, 2010 - Release 4.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- June 17, 2009 - Streamlined the code. Modified to skip non-formula cells the selection of cells to be goal set.
- Mar 17, 2009 - Modified to fix a problem where Excel would not
return the result of goal seeking unless the screen was refreshed.
- May 22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and
add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add
another level of security and confidence in our products. It
allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in
Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 3 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003
- Modified to handle target cells which converge to an error value during the goal seeking process.