Multi-Cell Goal Seeker Improvements
The latest release of the Multi-Cell Goal Seeker is release 6.2. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Fixed a problem for some users where the option to
set individual cell goal values by selecting a range of cells was
- Added an option to automatically run
multiple iterations of goal seek for situations where a single pass is
not adequate due to model interdependencies.
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Minor installation improvements
- Minor changes for the evaluation version
- Streamlined the code. Modified to skip non-formula cells the selection of cells to be goal set.
- Modified to fix a problem where Excel would not
return the result of goal seeking unless the screen was refreshed.