Mekko Chart Creator Improvements
The latest release of the Mekko Chart Creator is 5.2. It is Excel 2007-2021 and Office 365 compatible.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Modified to greatly increase the chart
speed for large sets of data where there are large numbers of blank
values in the data.
- Improved the label centering. Previous approaches worked fine in some situations and not all in others.
- Fixed a problem specific to Excel 2007 label centering.
- Added a re-center label option to re-center labels if the
chart area is moved or resized, or if the values are changed.
- ixed a problem with one of the custom format options for charts not being recognized.
- Added an option to specify a custom format for chart labels.
This allows formats like "0,,", which makes a number like 1000000
appear as 1, to be used.
- Fixed an Excel
bug with dialogs not always appearing in the center of the Excel window
if the user has two or more monitors.
- Modified top and right side total values to show a blank instead of a
zero if blank. The situation would arise if each block's value was in
its own row and column and right side labels were also set to appear.
- Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
more status bar messages and set the cursor to a wait appearance while
creating a chart so that users do not think work is done when it is not
- Modified to prevent other PC activity from preventing a chart from being created. One user had reported such a problem.
- Added option to specify user labels for each of the rectangles on an area mekko chart. Minor changes.
- Modified to exclude blank rows and columns from appearing if blank rows or columns in the data.
- Modified to automatically hide labels if value is zero