Macros Made Easy Improvements
The latest release of the Macros Made Easy downloadable book on how to write macros is release 7.11.
It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
If you purchased this product or the Productivity Suite within the past year, you may
log in to the purchased products download page using your order number and password and download the new release for free. If you have lost your order number or password, it may be recovered from our recover login information page.
Because of the size of the file and the belief by many visitors who have not purchased that they can download the upgrade exe without first purchasing, we can not post an upgrade exe. Instead, licensed users will need to log in and download the latest install exe.
If your order is over a year ago, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- May 22 , 2014 - Modified the examples in the chapter on modifying the ribbon to fix a typo where arguments were left out for macros called from a tab button
- Oct 7, 2013 - Updated the chapter on how to modify the ribbon
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Apr 5, 2011 - Improved navigation in both the windows help file and in the PDF file, and new and improved examples.
- Oct 23, 2010
- Major improvement to the PDF file with more navigation options and page numbering
- Minor improvements to many of the topics and examples.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 5.0
- Excel 2010 compatible version