Loan Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Loan Assistant is release 8.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 6.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- Feb 4, 2009 - Modified to fix a problem when certain security settings are turned on in Windows Vista
- May 22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and
add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add
another level of security and confidence in our products. It
allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in
Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 5 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003
- Added in a loan tracking feature to track payments and interest on
- Modified the calculations to round to two decimals
a loan pay comparison (bi-weekly and bi-monthly) on monthly loans
and the flexibility to load as an add-in when Excel is opened.