List Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the List Assistant is 5.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Jan 28, 2014 - Minor change in how toolbar is displayed
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Dec 16, 2013 - Minor fix for toolbar location for Excel 2013 users
- Oct 7, 2013 - Added a check to see if the selected range is a data table when inserting or deleting cells
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Aug 12, 2010 - Improved the shift cells feature
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- Jan 28, 2010 - Made modifications to the shift individual cell
feature to shift cells up and down if there are no merged cells in the
selection. Previously, merged cells above or below the selection
prevented cell shifting.
- Jan 26, 2010 - Made modifications to the shift individual cell feature to be more robust
- Dec 6, 2009 - Modified so that shift cells left and shift cells right worked on multiple selections
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft
- July 16, 2007 - Modified so that a restriction on deleting or
inserting cells in empty ranges outside the used range of the worksheet
- July 15, 2007 - Fixed a problem with the feature that moves cells to destinations above the cell
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and
add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add
another level of security and confidence in our products. It
allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in
Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003