List Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the List Assistant is 5.0. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Jan 28, 2014 - Minor change in how toolbar is displayed
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Dec 16, 2013 - Minor fix for toolbar location for Excel 2013 users
- Oct 7, 2013 - Added a check to see if the selected range is a data table when inserting or deleting cells
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Aug 12, 2010 - Improved the shift cells feature
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- Jan 28, 2010 - Made modifications to the shift individual cell feature to shift cells up and down if there are no merged cells in the selection. Previously, merged cells above or below the selection prevented cell shifting.
- Jan 26, 2010 - Made modifications to the shift individual cell feature to be more robust
- Dec 6, 2009 - Modified so that shift cells left and shift cells right worked on multiple selections
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 16, 2007 - Modified so that a restriction on deleting or inserting cells in empty ranges outside the used range of the worksheet was removed.
- July 15, 2007 - Fixed a problem with the feature that moves cells to destinations above the cell
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003