The latest relase of the Link Finder is release 6.01. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- January 18, 2018 - Minor change to handle Excel 365 workbook display.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- Sept 22, 2014 - Modified to find links in data validation
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Mar 13, 2014
- Added an edit / view link sources option
- Added an option to color cells with links either to
other workbooks or to other worksheets
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013
compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if
use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Oct 9, 2012 - Modified to handle unusual corruption in a
- June 1, 2010 - Release 4.0
- Excel 2010 compatible version
- Dec 6, 2009 - Modified a check for protected worksheets
- May 22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and
add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add
another level of security and confidence in our products. It
allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in
Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 3 released which is compatible
with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003
- Modified to allow processing to continue when corrupt
range names encountered.
- Added a feature to list all the hyperlinks in a