The latest relase of the Link Finder is release 6.4. It is Excel 2007-2021 and Office 365 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Added instructions on what to do if no links are found. Changes involve first making simple changes to Excel and then re-running.
- Restricted data validation checkfor links to just cells in the used range. If data validation is assigned to entire columns, then Excel runs out of memory doing the check. If links in data validation are found in the used area, then clearing validation in un-used rows solves.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Minor change to handle Excel 365 workbook display.
- Modified to find links in data validation
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Added an edit / view link sources option
- Added an option to color cells with links either to
other workbooks or to other worksheets
- Minor installation improvements
- Modified to handle unusual corruption in a
- Modified a check for protected worksheets