Histogram Creator Improvements
The latest release of the Histogram Creator is release 7.2. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Fixed a problem with dialogs not appearing in some cases
- Fixed a problem creating graphs with a normal distribution (default setup) in non US English versions of Excel.
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Reduced the minimum number of bins allowed to 2 from 5
- Fixed an issue with the decimal point setting in one of the dialogs not being used when charts created
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not appearing on the center of the screen if the user has two or more monitors.
- Improved the menu system
- Fixed decimal point formatting for a change Microsoft did that affects default X axis decimals
- Improved the dialogs
- Fixed a problem on the normal distribution curve for small values.
- Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel