Gold Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Gold Assistant is 3.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not
always appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two
or more monitors.
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Dec 12, 2011 - Modified a summary line formula for new templates
- April 7, 2011 - Re-arranged buttons to make the first button on the first toolbar the one to open the default gold workbook.
- Dec 11, 2010 - Added a "today's priorities " column for key actions to be worked on today
- Dec 9, 2010
- Add more options to the hide and show dialogs
- Added option to show TBD in value, effort, and date columns
- Dec 8, 2010
- Added a set of "golden rules"
- Changed the green highlighting button to a gold highlighting button
- Dec 7, 2010
- Change the gray out button to be a highlight button, so that gold rows you are focusing on can be colored green.
- Added an option to show only important gold entries
- Minor fixes
- Dec 6, 2010 - Minor dialog changes, expanded the documentation
- Dec 5, 2010
- Added quick sort options
- Improved the column order in the template worksheet
- Added columns for "Next key action" and "Hours required". This provides a tactical entry
- Dec 2, 2010
- Minor re-arrangements to the template gold worksheet
- Modified so that new blank rows do not have coloration from rows above.
- Nov 30, 2010 - When one strikes through entries, an award suggestion form appears
- Nov 29, 2010 - First release. An upgrade has not been released.