Gold Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Gold Assistant is 3.2. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not
always appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two
or more monitors.
- Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Minor installation improvements
- Modified a summary line formula for new templates
- Re-arranged buttons to make the first button on the first toolbar the one to open the default gold workbook.
- Added a "today's priorities " column for key actions to be worked on today
- Add more options to the hide and show dialogs
- Added option to show TBD in value, effort, and date columns
- Added a set of "golden rules"
- Changed the green highlighting button to a gold highlighting button
- Change the gray out button to be a highlight button, so that gold rows you are focusing on can be colored green.
- Added an option to show only important gold entries
- Minor dialog changes, expanded the documentation