Flash Card Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Flash Card Assistant is 5.2. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
To upgrade to the latest version, download the latest install. It is a free add-in
- Nov 18, 2018 - product review and improvements
- Jun 27, 2018 - Fixed an error message that occurred when opening the help file if no other files open.
- May 29, 2018 - Fixed a problem with selecting a subset of questions for users of Office 365/Excel 2016
- Aug 1, 2017: Release 5.0
- Annual code review completed and improvements made
- Nov 17, 2016 - Fixed a problem with the slide show saying 1000 repetitions when the user wanted just 2!
- July 27, 2016 - Moved font size selection to the question and answer dialog
- July 26, 2016
- Fixed a problem with font size not being applied
- Improved dialogs so one can back up and select a different quiz without leaving the app
- Mar 1, 2016 - Increased the font size to 144
- Dec 18, 2015 - Increased the font size to 72
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Mar 31, 2014 - Modified so that the question and answer form can be greatly enlarged
- Mar 30, 2014 - Added a hints options for questions
- Mar 16, 2014 - Fixed a problem with Excel hanging up when user
did pre-selection of questions and answers to test on was done prior to
displaying the dialog.
- April 7, 2013 - Minor menu fix.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- May 20, 2012
- Increase the choices on font size to have fonts up to size 48
- Oct 26, 2011
- Modified so that the questions and answers are displayed in any font, allowing one to use Greek or other type fonts.
- Fixed a problem with displaying only questions to be studied, when known questions should not be displayed.
- Sept 15, 2011 - Added slide show capability
- Sept 14, 2011 - Released version 2.0. Many improvements over
release 1. Many more ways to display flash cards were added. Ability to
display flash cards from multiple worksheets added.