Filter Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Filter Assistant is release 5.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- Sept 11, 2014 - Added additional features and improved the menu arrangement
- June 27, 2014 - Modified all features to work in tables
24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- June 2, 2014 - Fixed a window scrolling issue when selecting the top filter row when doing a text filter
- Apr 6, 20 14 - Added additional quick filter buttons
- Apr 1, 2014 - Improved the detection of the data title row to make use easier
- Mar 5, 2014 - Added additional quick filtering options for > 0, < 0 and to quickly turn on or off filtering.
- Feb 25, 2014 - Added a quick contains text filter
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and
add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add
another level of security and confidence in our products. It
allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in
Excel and still run our add-ins.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 2003
- minor welcome menu modifications
- Fixed a problem with the installation
welcome repeating itself for some users.
- Fixed a problem with menu items not being removed
when Excel closes
- added additional improvements to the select start
of the filter data capability feature.
- Added a selection dialog to allow the use to select
the start of the filtered data. Also
improved the screen control to
further eliminate the screen movement inherent in Excel's data filter.
- Modified to insure temporary menu additions are
automatically removed when Excel closes.
- Modified to better select the used range