File Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the File Assistant is release 5.3. It is Excel 2007-2021, Office 365 compatible.
- Modified to work better with OneDrive locations in the Cloud that save files with a http path
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Added a fix for bad file names. Such should be impossible, but they happen.
- Excluded files with a path like http.... from being
listed. Excel cannot open such directly and they only appear in the
list if one's connection to OneDrive is not set correctly.
- Modified dialogs to show controls at bottom after sorting.
- Modified the main dialog so that one can adjust the height of the dialog to view more files.
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Added an option to select and backup recently opened files.
- Minor installation improvements
- Added double click capability for faster opening.