The latest release of the Favorite Bookmarks
is 4.02 It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Aug 31, 2016 - If one uses the Favorite Bookmarks to open
files upon immeidately opening Excel, only one file is opened. If one
has done work and then has a file open, all are opened. We've
modified to open all files in this situation.
- Oct 25, 2015 - Advised user when a network location is not
available versus having an error box appear.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- April 10, 2015 - Better
options on when the dialog stays open or is closed
- Mar 19, 2015
- Modified so that main dialog automatically opens in the
When X to close is clicked, the form minimizes to the upper right.
- Feb 24, 2015 - minor positioning improvements
(Installation of Spreadsheet Assistant or a collection automatically
updates Favorite Bookmarks)
- Dec 9, 2014 - Added an option to minimize dialog when a
file is opened
- Dec 7, 2014 - Modified so that the dialog minimizes but
visible when the "X" close button is clicked. Clicking a second time
fully closes. Or clicking on the dialog will redisplay
- Nov 30, 2014
- Modified to make the dialog modeless so that it can
stay open and one can work in a workbook after a file is opened.
so that dialog always closes in Excel 2013 when a file is opened as
Microsoft changed how Excel works in 2013 - dialogs are only shown in
the file in which they are opened.
- Sept 15, 2014 - Fixed a problem with the 64 bit Excel
version not running.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- April 30, 2014 - Modified to have an option to open folders
in Windows Explorer
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013
compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if
use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 30, 2011 - Release 2.06 - June 30, 2011 - Modified to
handle a problem with switching drives when using Favorite Bookmarks
- June 21, 2007 - Modified the Favorites Bookmark feature to
be easier to use
- June 1, 2010 - Release 2.0 - Excel 2010 compatible version