The latest release of the Favorite Bookmarks
is 4.4 It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- Added an option to change font size. The default 8 point is a bit small :)
- Improved dialog size on new installations. Past users will need to manually set to larger
- Modified to work better with OneDrive and Cloud locations in the Cloud that save files with a http path or "\.." path
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Pproduct review and improvements
- If one uses the Favorite Bookmarks to open
files upon immeidately opening Excel, only one file is opened. If one
has done work and then has a file open, all are opened. We've
modified to open all files in this situation.
- Advised user when a network location is not
available versus having an error box appear.
options on when the dialog stays open or is closed
- Modified so that main dialog automatically opens in the
When X to close is clicked, the form minimizes to the upper right.
- Minor dialog positioning improvements
- Added an option to minimize dialog when a
file is opened
- Modified so that the dialog minimizes but
visible when the "X" close button is clicked. Clicking a second time
fully closes. Or clicking on the dialog will redisplay
- Modified to make the dialog modeless so that it can
stay open and one can work in a workbook after a file is opened.
so that dialog always closes in Excel 2013 when a file is opened as
Microsoft changed how Excel works in 2013 - dialogs are only shown in
the file in which they are opened.