Directory Lister Improvements
The latest release of the Directory Lister is 5.2. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Added an option to exclude files beginning with ~ or
? as these are almost always temporary files and may cause errors in
listing files for some (but only some) users
- Fixed for extremely long folder names
- Modified to return the correct size of extremely large files.
- Added an option to select a folder either directly from one's documents or from the computer.
- Improved column sizing and formatting on file listing worksheets
- Fixed a problem with the 64 bit Excel version not running.
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Added an option to list just 1st level folders
- Added to the quick listing output the primary folder of the files
- Added a check for illegal file names caused by files sent from users using a different language.