Data Consolidator Improvements
The latest release of the Data Consolidator is 3.2. It is Excel 2007-2021 and Office 365 compatible
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Very minor correction to a dialog's title
- Fixed a bug in the combine cells routine that happened if no data in a cell.
- Added additional easy to select separator used to combine multiple cells on a row into one cell
- Added a better illustration of what the combine multiple cells on a row into one cell does
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Added options to combine multiple cells into one cell across rows