Data Consolidator Improvements
The latest release of the Data Consolidator is 3.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- Feb 5, 2015 - very minor correction to a dialog's title
- Sept 19, 2014
- Fixed a bug in the combine cells routine that happened if no data in a cell.
- Added additional easy to select separator used to combine multiple cells on a row into one cell
- Added a better illustration of what the combine multiple cells on a row into one cell does
24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Added options to combine multiple cells into one cell across rows.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2012 - Randomizer product released