Data Cleaner Improvements
The latest release of the Data Cleaner is 5.4. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible
- Improved dialog messages regarding Excel wild card characters
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements.
- Added a feature to replace accented letters with keyboard letters
- Menu improvements. Added status messages as data is cleaned of non printing characters.
- Modified the Data Cleaner clean feature (on the 2nd
tab) to remove printable characters not found on a standard keyboard.
- Fixed a problem where Excel incorrectly returned the used range of the workbook if a single cell is selected.
- Modified the convert text numbers to numbers feature to handle extremely large worksheets
- Fixed a problem with the convert text numbers to number
feature. A change to improve the speed of the trim function caused this
feature to no longer to work
an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the center of the
Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Simplified a few choices on the menus
- Improved the speed on changing word case on large lists
- Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Added a quick character removal feature
- Fixed an issued with trim blanks feature which was not installed on some installations
- Minor installation improvements