Custom Tab Creator Improvements
The latest release of the Custom Tab Creator is 4.21.
- Moved the Custom Tab Creator tab button and the Image ID button to a menu tab at the start of the Time Saving Collection to make it easier to find both buttons.
- Add a picture showing where the Image ID tab is located. This is used to create buttons with the Custom Tab Creator
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Fixed a problem in the export of the custom tab settings not exporting to a new worksheet even if checked.
- Updated to add buttons for the new Spreadsheet Assistant features
- Updated for new features added to the Spreadsheet Assistant
- Fixed a problem with buttons being large versus
normal size on a few machines. After upgrading, run the update
ribbons option to modify the button size.
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Fixed a problem that prevent custom tabs in Excel 2007 from being created in some instances
- Added a new feature that will
allow one to hide any of the tabs that one creates or any of the ribbon
tabs used to display our add-ins. For example, if one has the
Productivity Suite but one does not use the charting or specialty
products, one can hide the Charts and Specialty ribbon tabs. Or, one
can built a custom ribbon tab, put on the add-ins one uses and hide all
the other ribbon tabs.
- Added a new feature that will allow one to hide any
of the tabs that one creates or are used to display or add-ins. This
lets one totally customize the tabs and show only what they one.
- Updated for a new feature in the Spreadsheet Assistant
- Fixed a problem if editing a macro and changing its source to an un-opened workbook
- Updated for changes to the Spreadsheet Assistant