Copy Move Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Copy Move Assistant is release 5.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- July 27, 2017 - Minor improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Jan 16, 2014
- Modified to select the next visible row after a move in case results are filtered, saving the user the need to select.
- Minor menu improvement
- Oct 21, 2013 - Minor menu improvements
- May 18, 2013
- Minor menu improvements
- Eliminated a validation check that was appearing as user typed in a destination sheet
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- May 22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft
- July 1, 2007 - Release 2.0