Consolidation Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Consolidation Assistant is 6.2. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- A change in Excel required a change in the Consolidation
Assistand when multiple text or CSV files are consolidated.
- Fixed a dialog that did not appear if one
wished to specify a destination cell for output on another workbook.
- Added options to search sub folders for
files to consolidate and to list the worksheet of workbooks listed on a
worksheet. This helps in consolidating many workbooks especially if
they are in different folders.
- Fixed an
Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the center of the Excel
window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Improved the selection and consolidation of CSV and TXT files
- Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Modified CSV and TXT file import to handle extremely long file names when importing to individual worksheets.
- Fixed for an Excel memory issue that appeared for some users