Compare Lists Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Compare Lists Assistant is 4.31. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible
- Fixed a problems with dialogs being grayed out in some situations
- Fixed a problem with Excel incorrectly selected all cells in rare situations. Caused by a Excel bug.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Fixed a problem so that one could select data
in another workbook. Updates to Excel had caused this problem.
- Added significant easy of use features on selecting data
ranges, especially if many rows. Also did a major update to the how to
use exercise file.
- Improved the options in range to range comparisons
- Added two simple range to range comparisons and re-arranged the main menu for easy of use
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Minor ease of use improvements
- Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Minor menu and message improvements
- Added an option to copy matching rows from both lists to a new worksheet
- Added an option to add hyperlinks back to the matching rows when matching rows copied to a new worksheet
- Added prompt for marker column when there are no title rows
- Remove extra blank row appearing on copied rows in some cases