Comments Assistant Improvements
The latest release of Comments Assistant is 3.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- Feb 3, 2015 - Menu and tab improvements
- July 8, 2014 - Added a feature to list comments to cells
24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- May 5, 2014
- Added a create a comment from selected cells feature
- Change from a dialog approach to multiple menu item approach to make easier to use from the ribbon
- Modified the feature to the show comment of the selected cell to stay persistent even if Excel is closed
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Dec 16, 2013 - Minor fix for toolbar location for Excel 2013 users
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Nov 29, 2010 - First release.