Comments Assistant Improvements
The latest release of Comments Assistant is 3.2. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Menu and tab improvements
- Added a feature to list comments to cells
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the
center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Added a create a comment from selected cells feature
- Change from a dialog approach to multiple menu item approach to make easier to use from the ribbon
- Modified the feature to the show comment of the selected cell to stay persistent even if Excel is closed
- Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel