Column Assistant Improvements
The latest release of Column Assistant is 3.01. It is Excel 2007-2016 compatible.
Do the following to get the latest release
(Excel 2007 to 2016 compatible) with all the improvements:
- If you have purchased in the past year, then simply login and download
the latest install. You will need your order number and
password that were mailed to you.
- If you are not certain when you purchased or you have lost
your login instructions, then go to our lost order
number or password page and put in your e-mail
address. New download instructions will be sent to you or you
will be provided with a half off upgrade code.
- If our system couldn't find you, for example your email
address has changed, then send
us an email!
If your purchase was over a year ago, then
go to our past
customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- May 31, 2016 - Fixed a problem in Excel 2013 and 2016 so that one could select data in another workbook. Updates to Excel had caused this problem.
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2007-2016 compatible version.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more monitors.
- Jan 28, 2014 - Minor change in how toolbar is displayed
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Dec 16, 2013 - Minor fix for toolbar location for Excel 2013 users
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Dec 3, 2010 - Minor code change
- Dec 1, 2010 - First release, 1.0