Colored Cells Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Colored Cells Assistant is 6.3. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible
- Fixed to remove install as add-in failure warning even though the add-in installed. Problem was most likely caused by a Microsoft update.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Added a feature to easily change formula references if a workbook is moved from one PC to another
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Modified formula to exclude sheet name when formula written to the same sheet as the target cells.