Colored Cells Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Colored Cells Assistant is 6.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- June 29, 2016 - Added a feature to easily change formula references if a workbook is moved from one PC to another
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- Oct 9, 2011 - Modified formula to exclude sheet name when formula written to the same sheet as the target cells.
- June 3, 2010 - minor menu change
- June 1, 2010 - Release 4.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- Dec 6, 2009
- Provided an option to treat merged cells as a single cell.
- Modified how colors were check to avoid a problem with use of chart colors on worksheets
- Oct 26, 2009 - Version 3 released. New features:
so that sum, min, max, average, count of all cells, count entries,
count numbers, and count blanks are built in and can handle ranges
without matching cells
- Feature added to treat merged cells as one cell versus many when counting cells or to count each cell individually
- Feature added to count numeric matching cells and blank matching cells
- Feature added to select entire columns and have fast re-calculation
- Previous selected range for checking retained
- Backward compatible with version 1 and 2
- May 13, 2009 - Added the option to select "colored (excluding
no fill)" as a color test option. This allows one to do
computations on cells that are colored, but the colors are different.
- Jan 17, 2009 - Modified the dialogs to be easier to
use. Added a count cells function to count cells with and without
- Dec 10, 2008 - Made the main dialog larger and re-arranged
some buttons to make it easier to use. Also fixed a problem with
the option to copy the formula to the clipboard.
- Nov 29, 2008 - Fixed a problem with the Excel count function not recognizing an error value from the Colored Cell Assistant
- Nov 20, 2008 - Fixed a problem with reference boxes not
working correctly, most likely caused by a patch from Microsoft.
Also fixed the insert a formula that counts colored cells. The
formula was missing parentheses.
- May 23, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code
modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP)
upgrade from Microsoft