Bubble Chart Creator Improvements
The latest release of the Bubble Chart Creator is 6.1. It is Excel 2007-2019 and Office 365 compatible.
- Nov 18, 2018
- Released Excel 2019 compatible version
- Product review and improvements
- Sept 22, 2015 - Released Excel 2016 compatible version
- It is also backward compatible with Excel 2007-2013.
- June 24, 2014 - Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Jan 28, 2014 - Very minor change to avoid a second dialog from appearing if the "x" button is used to close the main dialog.
- Jan 27, 2014 - Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- May 27, 2013 - Minor installation improvements only.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
21, 2013 - Two features stopped working and another started working
incorrectly after a Microsoft Excel patch. This upgrade fixes
- May 7, 2012 -Modified to handle a change
made in Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013 by a Microsoft Office
upgrade that results in version 3 of the Bubble Chart Creator not
working for some users
- May 1. 2012 - Release 4: Added multi-charting capability so that one can create many scatter bubble charts at a time.
24, 2012 - Modified the structured bubble charts to link to the data
and to provide a warning to redo if the sign of any value changes
- Mar 30, 2011 - Trial version released
- Feb 7, 2011
- Modified to allow bubble labels and values to be shown independently on scatter bubble plots
- Modified to handle a bug in 2007 & 2010 with not showing the correct labels and values if rows or columns are inserted.
- Dec 16, 2010 - Modified to handle text cells created by formulas inside the data range
- Nov 29, 2010
- Modified so that dates can be used on the X or Y axis
- Improved the menus for ease of use
- Sept 27, 2010 - Fixed a problem creating x, y, and bubble value charts in Dutch language
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0
- Excel 2010 compatible version
22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications
needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from
- July 30, 2007 - Fixed a problem with data labels when added to a bubble chart and several other minor changes.
- July 1, 2007 - Release 2 released.