Bubble Chart Creator Improvements
The latest release of the Bubble Chart Creator is 6.2. It is Excel 2007-2021 and Office 365 compatible.
- Fixed a Windows 10 bug that caused dialog to appear incorrectly and difficult to read or use.
- Product review and improvements
- Fixed an Excel bug with dialogs not always
appearing in the center of the Excel window if the user has two or more
- Minor change to avoid a second dialog from appearing if the "x" button is used to close the main dialog.
- Modified to fix a problem displaying dialogs in some non-English versions of Excel
- Minor installation improvements only.
- Two features stopped working and another started working
incorrectly after a Microsoft Excel patch. This upgrade fixes
- Modified to handle a change
made in Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013 by a Microsoft Office
upgrade that results in version 3 of the Bubble Chart Creator not
working for some users
- Added multi-charting capability so that one can create many scatter bubble charts at a time.
- Modified the structured bubble charts to link to the data
and to provide a warning to redo if the sign of any value changes
- Modified to allow bubble labels and values to be shown independently on scatter bubble plots
- Modified to handle a bug in 2007 & 2010 with not showing the correct labels and values if rows or columns are inserted.
- Modified to handle text cells created by formulas inside the data range
- Modified so that dates can be used on the X or Y axis
- Improved the menus for ease of use
- Fixed a problem creating x, y, and bubble value charts in Dutch language
- Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications
needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from
- Fixed a problem with data labels when added to a bubble chart and several other minor changes.