An add-in product for Microsoft Excel
- Extract all the data on one row to another worksheet
so it is easy to print on one page
- Convert the data from a row of data to multiple columns of data so it can be printed on one sheet
- Extract multiple rows at one time - either all to one worksheet or to multiple individual worksheets
Download a trial version now!
The Row Extractor add-in for Microsoft Excel quickly and easily converts the data on a row of data into a column of data. It is compatible with Microsoft Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013.
To use, just select cells on one or more rows (yes multiple rows are allowed, set the options you want and you end up with the data extracted to columns where it is easy to view. For example, if you wanted to see the data on the following worksheet for row 4:
The Row Extractor easily extracts them to another worksheet (we've truncated the image to show just a sample of the extraction):
You may select one row or multiple rows and have the data extracted. The Row Extractor has the following options:
In addition to extracting the data on the rows you indicate, the Row Extractor will color extracted cells if they meet certain tests. The following illustrates the dialog that controls this feature:
Use of the above feature is optional.
Order online from our secure service.
Get delivery in
Customers who viewed the Row Extractor also viewed:
- Backup Assistant - Automatically backup files when you open them and before you modify them (or back them up at your convenience).
- Cell Color Assistant - Create your own toolbar of buttons to quickly and easily format cells and rows.
- Column Navigator - Quickly and easily find and go to any column on a worksheet via a descriptive list of all the columns!
- File Assistant - See a list of the past 100 files you have opened! Easily re-open any file.
- Sheet Navigator - Move from sheet to sheet with great ease. View a list of all your sheets with one click!
- Spreadsheet Assistant - Add over 200 time saving features to Excel.