Pivot Table Assistant Improvements
The latest release of the Pivot Table Assistant is release 4.0. It is Excel 97-2013 compatible.
If your release is an earlier release, then go to our past customer discount page to get a half off upgrade coupon.
- March 7, 2013 - Released Excel 2013 compatible version with ribbon menu for ease if use. Available all the time with just a click.
- June 1, 2010 - Release 3.0, Excel 2010 compatible version
- Nov 2, 2009
- Fixed a problem with the about box re-appearing if about selected.
- Modified the appearance of the last button in Excel 2007 to prevent Excel 2007 from changing the button image
- July 8, 2008 - Modified to remove an un-needed button
- May 22, 2008 - Updated the digital signature and minor code modifications needed for some users after doing an service pack (SP) upgrade from Microsoft
- July 3, 2007 - Digitally signed our installation exe and add-in using a software code signing certificate from Thawte to add another level of security and confidence in our products. It allows users to maintain macro security on the high security setting in Excel and still run our add-ins.
- April 27, 2007 - Modified to store which command bars are hidden when a pivot table is updated and set them back to hidden after the update, versus letting Excel display the hidden command bars.
- April 25, 2007 - Improved the selection of the pivot table range when expanding a pivot table.
- March 21, 2007 - Version 2 released which is compatible with Excel 2007 and backward compatible to Excel 97
- Minor change for French version of Excel pivot tables